According to a recent article from Employee Benefit News, six years after implementation of the nation’s new healthcare system, employers feel more comfortable, but would still make a few changes.
The U.S. Congress has voted more than 60 times to repeal, defund, or change the Affordable Care Act, more commonly known as ACA or Obamacare.
The article sites the following as the top 5 changes employers would make to the current system:
1. Eliminate the Cadillac tax.
2. Approve the Small Business Healthcare Relief Act.
3. Keep pushing delivery system reforms … and enforcing anti-trust rules.
4. End the employer mandate.
5. Adopt provisions that better address the root causes of the high cost of healthcare.
For the latest information about ACA updates, or to learn more about benefits administration solutions that can keep your business ACA compliant, call your Taylor Insurance Services expert today. Don’t have a Taylor Agent? We’d love to get you connected to the power of T. Call us today at (229) 247-6411.